Residential Foundation Repair Contractor Little Rock, AR
If you’re looking for a residential foundation contractor in Little Rock, AR, that specializes in slab repair, give Foamworx a call. Maintaining the structural integrity of your home is paramount for ensuring you’ll always be comfortable and safe there. Our house foundation specialists have the skills and knowledge needed to provide you with peace of mind. We bring more than 20 years of experience when it comes to repairing foundations and numerous other residential projects throughout the area. We’re also one of the few home foundation repair contractors in the region to use the fast and efficient polyurethane foam injection technique to stabilize your structure.
Complete Expertise for Your Home’s Issues
When it comes to house foundation repairs, you can count on us to deliver a full range of services for any and all areas of your home affected by cracked or sinking concrete. We can help you with:
- Foundation repair: If your home’s foundation is damaged, it can cause a host of other problems throughout the structure. Our expertise can set everything right again.
- Garage floors: Cracks and dips in a garage floor can lead to tripping hazards, puddles and other issues. Let our experts show you how we can take care of it.
- Pool decks: It’s difficult to enjoy a backyard dip when shifting soils cause cracks and leaks in the bottom of your pool.
- Concrete repair: We come to your home with all the skill and expertise to resolve crumbling concrete issues throughout your property.
- Basement walls: A sinking foundation can cause cracks in basement walls where water can seep in and cause further problems.
- Cracked brick: Any problems with your home’s foundation can be reflected in your chimney or brick walls. Count on us to repair any cracks and resolve the underlying cause.
- Cracked block: Even concrete blocks can crumble if they’re not supported properly with a strong foundation.
- Void filling: Using polyurethane foam to fill voids underneath your property means you’ll have the strength and stability you need.
- Driveways: You can depend on us to restore your home’s driveway so it’s nice and level once again without needing to start from scratch.
- Patios: Get back to enjoying your outdoor spaces without worrying about dips or sunken spots in your patio. We can help you every step of the way.
- Sidewalks: Keep your concrete walkways safe and attractive with our expert leveling services. Repairing sidewalks fits right in with the rest of our capabilities.
Signs You Might Need Foundation Repair
As the base that holds up your entire house, any problems with your foundation are sure to crop up elsewhere. For example, cracks in your walls could mean the structure is shifting due to a sinking corner of your slab. Windows and doors that don’t stay shut or are more difficult to open are another warning sign of foundation trouble. Excess moisture in your basement may indicate cracks in the walls where groundwater is finding its way inside your home.
Why Choose Foamworx?
Although most of our competitors continue to use outdated pier and beam techniques to repair foundations, our use of polyurethane foam injection sets us apart. Requiring no excavation and curing within less than half an hour, this is a fast, highly effective way to stabilize your structure with minimal disruption to your daily life. All we need to do after our residential foundation inspection is drill ½” holes, inject the liquid polyurethane and let it expand to make the ground more solid and lift your concrete back into its original position. If you want to learn more about the process and what we can do for you, get in touch with us today or request a quote.